Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I like vacumn cleaners.

I am the man with a beard and a beard with a man. I am quite tall, 2.5 ft :) i am as skinny as Nicole Richie. I am the best leader ever, i am inbetween George Bush and Hitler. i led this totally awesome journey to slay a dragon and stuff, but let's not get into that... ok, so, i am a dwarf. but i am a ver very cool dwarf, so you can basically just think of me as a short, slightly-more-hairy-than-average human being. i like to get things done, the right way (meaning my way) but i do not put down women and their ideas. i tend to be somewhat short-tempered sometimes, but my awesomeness and sheer charm make up for it, so it is nearly impossible to hold a grudge against me. i am looking for a women with fairly perfect patience, nice long hair (okay, any large amount of hair is just splendid, very attractive.) so, if you are single, and have read this article, and have realized that the dwarf-man of your dreams has emerged into the newfound world of modern technology and actual social life, then contact me at beardmanmanbeard@beardedmen.mail and make haste, because i may not be an eligable bachelor for long. please and thank you, thorin oakenshield ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger LordApplesause(GetALife) said...

ashleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee= dre

April 28, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home