Monday, September 8, 2008

wud u like to no me ?? ( no) lol

My name is Ashlee. Im almost 13 and my birthday is October/24. i like to just chilax most of my time not really worry about anything... i have an older sister called Allison she annoys me but we are close in a wierd way, shes also in college in america so its a disadvantge for me ( more chores :( ). I like to sleep and hang out with friends most of the time even when my mom wont let me go out she lets me go on msn or call them which really is no point -.- she could just let me go. My best friends are Mariam&&Linnea&&Eleni&&Selena&&Maria. They say im a hyperactive person but thats only around most of my really close and good friends :P Random people (....nope....) i actually don't and do feel sorry for them :D they don't experience the fun side of life ashlee's way ^.^ its very interesting and energetic i hear :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home